Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a course?
- Enroll in any of our courses by clicking on the Enroll button.
- Click on the course you want to take, and enter payment information and checkout. The course will appear on your courses home page.
Do you offer payment plans?
- Currently we do not offer payment plans on our courses.
How do I access the courses?
- Through alqami.teachable.com. Log in by following the link in the upper right corner and then you will see all the courses for which you are registered.
- Click on the icon for each course to access individual courses.
Can I download the course and watch offline?
- Yes! Once you click on a video, it will open up its own page. Underneath that video on the bottom left, you will see 'download button'.
When does the course start and finish?
- The course is self-paced - you decide when you start and finish. There is no time limit in which you need to complete it.
How do I see my progress through a course?
- Click on the course icon to access a course.
- The screen will open with the modules on the main page.
- Click Start Next Lecture.
- After viewing the lecture, in the upper right corner click “Complete and Continue.”
- A progress percentage will display as you complete the course.
- You can also move to different modules by clicking in the left hand curriculum menu.
How long do I have access to the course?
- After enrolling, you have unlimited access to the course for as long as you like - across any devices you own.
How do I download material?
- Some material has made downloadable by our instructors. There will be a link directly below the “in course view” of the material.
- Click the link to download the material.
If a video or document is not displaying correctly, who do I contact?
What is your refund policy?
Will my information be shared?
How can I update my payment information?
- Log in to your account, go to the upper right and click on the gray emoticon.
- Click add/change credit card.
I haven’t been getting emails from you. What do I do?
- Check your spam folder - course emails come from [email protected]
- Check your Teachable account to make sure your email is correct.
How long will it take for you to respond to my questions about the course contents?
- Typically, our response time is 48-72 hours.
I got a failed payment notification and I updated my credit card. When will I be billed?
- The course site automatically attempts to bill again on day 3, 5 and 15. If your payments fail after the last attempt, you will be removed from the course.